posted on April 21, 2020 19:52
The NGO Support Centre and Rooftop Theatre, as co-heads of the Cyprus Network of Anna Lindh Foundation, are organising an online workshop for NGOs in Cyprus.
Did you know that members of the Anna Lindh Foundation Cyprus Network are part of the largest network of civil society organisations involved in the promotion of intercultural dialogue across the Euro-Mediterranean region? Did you also know that these members as well as registered organistions in Cyprus are eligible for funding and partnership opportunities across the Euro-Med region, through ALF?
The two key experts of the Cyprus Network will be presenting an online workshop designed to inform NGOs registered in Cyprus about:
a) the Anna Lindh Foundation and the work of its Cyprus Network.
b) the upcoming opportunity for funding available through the ALF Call for Proposals for projects on Arts and Culture for Intercultural Dialogue.
Some of the topics to be discussed:
- What is the Anna Lindh Foundation and how is Cyprus involved in it?
- What is the key to understanding the guidelines of ALF Call for Proposals?
- How can the Cyprus Network support you in finding project partners?
- Are there any simple strategies to help prepare for the Call for Proposals?
Thursday, 30th of April, 16:00 - 18:00
This online workshop will be hosted on Zoom.
Who is it for?
- Organisations that are members of the Cyprus Network of ALF.
-Officially registered associations and institutions in the Republic of Cyprus.
Deadline for the Online Workshop Registration:
12:00 [EET] Wednesday, 29th April 2020
Register here: https://bit.ly/3czmz8q
This workshop will be in English.
Is your organisation not a member of ALF?
Find out how you can apply for a membership here: